Press & News
Federal financial help is coming - hopeful news for people, businesses and charities
On Thursday, I listened in on a conference call by Jovita Carranza, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), in which she reviewed general provisions of The Cares Act, the reportedly $2.2 Trillion aid package containing significant provisions for helping small businesses and charities. President Trump signed the legislation on Friday.
For those organizations with less than 500 employees:
- SBA 7a loans offered through many more financial organizations, not just the big banks, including community banks and credit unions,
- Click here for a link to the SBA loan application page https://www.sba.gov/disaster/apply-for-disaster-loan/index.html
- The loans are for intended to help protect paychecks,
- Up to 8 weeks will be forgiven for payroll expenses,
- Banks are authorized to defer the first payment up to 6 months,
- The loans are up to $2 million for working capital, with an interest rate of 3.75% and terms up to 30 years,
- An important change from previous emergency loans, eligibility is extended to faith-based charities including church day care, shelters and food pantries.
Resource listing for small organizations and employees in Missouri https://labor.mo.gov/coronavirus
An important update regarding COVID-19 and Allegra’s continuing operations
Today we are navigating unprecedented challenges in business. I want to assure you despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we are continuing to work, keeping all projects moving forward through our production process.
We are continuing our production with a reduced on-site staff who are social-distancing and able to:
- Receive and design artwork
- Coordinate direct mail and multi-channel campaigns
- Design websites, social media ads, and email blasts
- Create digital proofs for approval
- Produce print and mail
This means we can and will continue to produce materials. Our vendor system also allows us to produce materials as needed across the country, so please be assured that if you are in need, we can make it happen.
I have full faith that our community will rebound and are fully committed to helping everyone restart once we weather this storm. In order to reduce the financial burden on you (or anyone you know, please pass this along), we will be offering substantial discounts for print/mail and signage materials that are produced to support a “Restart Grand Opening” as well as materials for events that were cancelled and rescheduled. Please reach out to us in order to determine what is needed as well as the discount amount (this is not listed because it will vary depending on the materials needed).
At Allegra Marketing Print Mail and our sister company, Image360 Signs, we believe in our community. Just because we are all social distancing, this doesn’t mean we can’t be prepared for the restart. As listed above, there are many steps that we can take in order to get out of the gates fast upon restarting. Please do not hesitate to reach out and have us help.
It’s our honor to serve you,