WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Allegra, a marketing services agency, periodically is hunting for people who understand how to work within a high-performance team. Our customers and clients depend on us. Our team members depend upon each other to deliver the best we can to our clients.
We’re focused on Attitude and Intelligence. We believe that Attitude drives Behavior and we need someone who loves working with and for people (our clients), is cheerful in the mornings (despite how they may really feel), can smile (while remaining focused) under pressure, and works hard in order to get things done while getting it done right. We need people who can embrace a new opportunity and are hungry to learn. Ideal candidates are not only eager to make things happen for our clients; they’re looking to make things happen for themselves. Even when we’re not actively seeking a great employee, we’ll take a look at your resume. We can’t promise to respond…sometimes we’re just too busy to read and respond to all of the resumes we receive. We apologize in advance if you don’t receive a response from us…either it’s stuck in our Spam folder or we’re busy with a hot project.
If you would like to send us your resume, please send it to
email@example.com. How you present yourself to a client and to internal team members matters (the Attitude and Behavior thing). What’s your Attitude?
We also offer competitive compensation, a positive work environment, and room for you to advance. If you’re interested in joining our professional team, submit your resume using the form below, or through the Contact Us section of this site. We’ll reply as soon as we can.
Entry-Level Sign Installer
We're growing and have a new opening for an entry-level sign installer. You don't have to have any experience with signs. But, you do have to enjoy figuring out complicated problems. Are you handy? You need to enjoy working with people, especially customers. You do have to be reliable...are you a person of your word? Can people always trust that you'll do what you say you'll do? Do you like always having something new to do? Are you bored with the same old same old? We'll train you in how to build and install signs. But, we can't train you to have a great attitude. You already have to have one. If you do, we'd love to talk with you.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Training in electrical trades a strong plus
- Experience installing all types signs indoor and outdoor is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with and ability to work with tall ladders and dig post holes occasionally
- Comfortable with and ability to use simple hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers etc.
- Be a problem solver.
- Experience in working with difficult customers is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, energetic, upbeat, positive attitude.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as an important team member.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel to work and job sites.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.