Bindery Services: Let’s
Put It All Together
Your project’s not over when the ink hits the paper. Look for professional post-press services that will bind it all together beautifully. Whatever the need, we have a solution:
- Cutting - Of course we can cut paper, but we can also cut many various printed substrates including plastics, synthetics, vinyls, wood, and more.
- Folding - There are over 30 various folds we can apply to your project, so get as creative as you like.
- Book Binding - From Perfect Binding to Spirals, Wire, Plastic Combs, Staples, and Glue, we can put your sheets together in the exact form you need.
- Drilling - Holes for 3-ring binders, 5-ring charts, or single holes for things like tags and calendars.
- Scoring & Perforating - To get the perfect fold, or for that tear-out reply or donation card. Ask about options anytime.
- Numbering - Consecutive, Crash Numbering, or Multi-location numbering for tickets and more.
- Padding - We offer padded forms, or any size shape and number of sheets of notepad you'd like.
- Inserting - whether it's pieces into folders, or into envelopes, we have highly efficient equipment and processes to insert any shape and size piece for you.
- Collating - either during production, or offline after pieces are finished, we can gather them into the exact sets you need.
- Packaging - Custom wrapping, boxing, and even mailing, we can deliver it just the way you'd like.
The right binding for the job depends on a lot of factors: how the piece will be used, how long it’s expected to last, how many finished copies you need and a host of other details. Choosing the right finishing solution takes a good understanding of the technology involved, so your piece will be cost-effective, polished and ready for business.
No matter what your project, let Allegra Portage help you find a solution that pulls it all together.
Or Contact Us Online