Allegra is proud to serve the Blue Water Area, and we recognize that our business can only remain as strong as the community we serve. We are committed to educating our customers about direct marketing and print communications that will make the most of your messages and your resources.
Areas We Serve
Allegra Marketing, Print and Mail is locally owned and operated serving the following locations:
- Port Huron
- Port Huron
- St. Clair
- Entire Blue Water Area
We are especially dedicated to helping charities, schools, healthcare institutions, trade and business associations, and other nonprofit organizations – whether to attract volunteers, generate funding, or make other contributions. Faced with increasing competition, they must strengthen their visibility and name recognition to effectively serve our community, and we are happy to support their efforts in kind. If you represent a local nonprofit, please contact us to see how we can help your organization. Links to some of the current groups we sponsor include:
- Blue Water Area Chamber of Commerce
- Port Huron Business Association
- Rotary Club of Port Huron
- Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County
- St. Clair Chamber of Commerce
Thinking Green. Printing Smarter.
The printing process can be resource intensive, but there are many “green practices” we can incorporate in our daily work routines to help diminish the amount of waste we generate. Here are some methods we are currently using:
- Controlling Waste – By establishing inventory controls, we reduce waste and save cash. Sequencing print jobs by ink color saves ink changes and labor while eliminating waste.
- Using Resources Wisely – Incorporating recycled papers – with high levels of post-consumer content – into your communications projects helps keep a lot of paper out of landfills.
You can choose print communications to be part of your mix … and feel good about it. Having a partner that knows what’s essential to you and your brand image makes the choices easy.
Local roots, local commitment, and a local business to support your work – that’s a pretty powerful combination. Talk to us today about your business or organization, and let’s see what we can build together.