While technology enables us to create and disseminate information at a very large scale, not all special projects exist in a purely digital space. There is not only still room for physical publications, but it remains that they are incredibly necessary for certain avenues. Booklets are a handy way to inform, train, or to sell. Regardless of what your needs are, Allegra offers booklet printing services to meet them. This means that after your project is complete at the digital level, it can be printed and bound together in a tangible copy that lasts. We handle every aspect in four simple yet comprehensive steps:
Custom Booklet Design
When it comes to the design of your booklet, you can communicate your vision to us precisely, or ask for guidance. You can achieve a simple and clean look or run wild with creativity. For this reason, there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to booklet printing. We begin by understanding the goal of your project so that we can make recommendations about the appropriate style. You also receive expert direction on choosing the right paper stock, cover stocks, binding options and more. We even meet special cover requirements by providing specialized options such as die-cutting or embossing. Some examples of booklets that we print include:
- Owner’s manuals
- Instruction manuals
- Catalogs for products or services
- Monthly magazine that you send out to all of your employees
- Professional publications
Efficient Printing to Meet Your Deadline
As opposed to a flyer or brochure, booklets are designed and printed to last, so you are assured that your final version stands out. We make sure that each page is printed with precision, so the quality of the text and images is clear and legible. You can count on Allegra for short-run printing to make sure your project is complete on time.
A Variety of Booklet Binding Options
You may find that you need your booklets to lie flat when they are open, so just let us know and we can accommodate that. Or perhaps you are on a budget and just want to keep it as a simple as possible. Allegra offers several different binding options that include:
- Coil binding works perfectly for catalogs or instruction manuals because it keeps the booklet open to a specific page. This enables hands-free perusal so whoever is reading the booklet can also have their hands available while they read.
- Perfect binding options are also available that keep the pages in place using glue before securely attaching them to the cover.
- Saddle stitch binding is an affordable way to add a professional finish to a booklet. It features a flat spine, so it fits easily onto a shelf next to other books and binders.
Distribution that Gets Your Custom Booklet Where It Needs to Be
After your booklets have been designed, printed, and bound, the next step is sending them out to the people who need them. We have all of your distribution needs covered including direct mail, so your booklets end up in the right hands. Let’s get started on your project! Visit our website at AllegraMarketingPrint.com to find your local Allegra.