Our Community’s Go-to Printing Solutions in - Tucson, AZ
The businesses and nonprofits in and around Tucson are the lifeblood of what we do here at Allegra. We know a business can only remain as strong as the community it serves, which is why we invest heavily in ours. This simple business philosophy helps us connect with the community through our printing solutions in - Tucson, AZ.
Like you, we are local business owners who live, work, and play in this community. Our commitment to Tucson goes beyond providing marketing and print solutions. We are an active part of the community, involved in organizations like:
- American Advertising Federation Tucson
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- San Miguel High School Corporate Work Study Program
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona
Thinking Green. Printing Smarter.
The print process can be resource intensive, but we incorporate many green practices into our daily work routines to help diminish the amount of waste we generate. Here are some methods we are currently using:
- Recycling Programs: From paper and ink to money and everything in between, recycling saves. It also cuts down on air pollution and the waste that goes to landfills.
- Controlling Waste: Establishing inventory controls allows us to reduce waste and save cash. Sequencing print jobs by ink color saves ink changes and labor while also eliminating waste.
- Using Resources Wisely: Incorporating recycled papers with high levels of post-consumer content into your communications projects helps keep a lot of paper out of landfills.
- Choosing “Smart” Inks: Using vegetable or soy-based inks means fewer toxins and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are released into the air and soil.
You can choose print, mail and sign communications to be part of your mix--and feel good about it. After all, having a partner that knows what’s essential to you and your brand’s image makes the choices easy. Local roots, commitment, and a business that supports your work are a powerful combination. Talk to us today about your business or organization, and let’s see what we can build together.