Let's Start A Conversation:
Conferences are a great opportunity for businesses to connect with prospective customers or grow relationships with current ones. There are many ways to make an impact at your next conference, and the most memorable companies are those who use creative and effective ways to stand out.
Here are a few ways that your business can make an impact at your next conference:
1. Business cards: A tried and true printed marketing tool, business cards help you quickly share contact information and remain memorable. Get creative with your business card’s shape, paper stock and printing techniques to stand out from the pack, and include a QR code that makes your contact information and social media profiles easy to access.
2. Name tags: People often forget a new person’s name the moment after they meet them, which makes a great name tag a useful accessory both for reminding others of your name and for increasing brand awareness by also including your business logo.
3. Presentation folders: Whether you are presenting at a conference or just manning your company’s booth, a presentation folder is a great way to share information about your services or products in an organized and memorable way. Presentation folders can be designed with multiple pockets to include a business card, catalog or even a mini-USB drive that contains contact information for your business.
4. Promotional items: Nearly four in 10 consumers who receive a promotional gift from a business that they have not previously done business with say they are more likely to do so in the future, with recall being especially high for apparel items such as hats and shirts. Providing conference attendees with promotional items that they can use such as pens, mouse pads or mugs ensures that they will think of your business every time they write something down, use their computer or have a cup of coffee.
5. Special offers: Provide conference attendees with exclusive offers that are not available to anyone else. This shows them that you value their time and gives them an incentive to visit your website or physical location, helping to move them further along the sales funnel.
Is your business preparing to attend a conference? The experts at Allegra can provide you with many ways to make a great impression on conference attendees, from printed materials to promotional items and more. Contact us today to discuss all of your marketing needs!