WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Our business runs on talent. Our locally-owned center is part of a network of nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, meaning our local staff can call on the experience and support of similar professionals to learn, share and grow in their careers.
We offer great benefits and an atmosphere where good work and talent are recognized and rewarded.
Interested in working for us? Use the form below to get in touch.
Title: Sign Production
Produce, and install all types of high-quality signage. Someone who takes pride in their work, and Themselves.
What we offer:
- A great place to work at, with a great Team Environment. Clean well-lit climate-controlled work area, with ample room to produce jobs.
- Healthcare Benefits
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 1 Week after 6 months, 2 Weeks after the 1st year, 3 weeks after 5 years.
- Run and Maintain Large format printers (Experience Preferably on Roland Solvent Printers)
- Operate a plotter (Summa)
- Operate a hot/cold laminator (GBC 3064).
- Must be able to complete work on a production table, as well as use a knife, tape measure, ruler, and production tools efficiently.
- Travel to different locations within our area to preview job sites, give estimates, and install various types of signs, possible overnight stays.
- Apply vehicle, window, and building graphics, this would include vinyl lettering as well as wraps.
- Must be proficient with computers and be willing to learn various software programs. Must also pass basic math and spelling test.
- Physical Demand: Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift at least 70 lbs. Must also be able to climb a ladder, along with sign material being installed.
- Must also have a valid Driver’s License.
- Experience working with tools, painting, and using hardware.
- Good communication skills, this would include co-workers as well as clients.
- Ability to multitask and shift gears based on customer demands.