Want to join our team?
Our business runs on talent. Our locally-owned center is part of a network of nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, meaning our local staff can call on the experience and support of similar professionals to learn, share and grow in their careers.
We offer great benefits and an atmosphere where good work and talent are recognized and rewarded.
Interested in working for us? Use the form below to get in touch.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This individual will work as a primary contact between our customers and our production team. This candidate must possess a “can do ATTITUDE” and be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Training will be provided.
- High School diploma and some college preferred.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office as well as the internet for research purposes.
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and a sense of “customer first” urgency is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and experience in managing multiple products and deadlines for clients.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant and outgoing demeanor and work in a TEAM environment.
DATA MANAGEMENT & PRODUCTION SKILLS
This individual will work with our production team and will posses a “can do ATTITUDE” while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Ability to reprioritize and adapt to changing deadlines and client needs a must.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Familiar with data integrity and variable output
- Have at least intermediate Adobe (InDesign and Acrobat) and have an eye for design
- Have the ability to learn to operate the following:
- Digital black, white and color output devices
- Mailing Equipment
- Large format output