WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Our business runs on talent. Our locally-owned center is part of a network of nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, meaning our local staff can call on the experience and support of similar professionals to learn, share and grow in their careers.
We offer great benefits and an atmosphere where good work and talent are recognized and rewarded.
Interested in working for us? Use the form below to get in touch.
Innovative, graphics and sign company looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Sign Technician to enhance productivity as we position ourselves for growth. The ideal candidate will have impeccable organizational skills and a positive approach to all tasks. If you are driven, self-directed and can execute a wide range of tasks efficiently, with initiative and a sense of urgency, we encourage you to apply.
The Sign Technician is a vital role. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple, large, complex projects with emphasis on managing tasks. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Monitor the delivery of materials.
- Ensure fabrication, manufacturing, and installation is completed within time, budget and scope of the job requirements.
- Maintain records for assigned projects
- Actively pursue training and development opportunities to continuously improve skills and techniques
Due to the custom nature of the sign business, the ideal Sign Technician must have a working knowledge of how signs are built and installed.
They must have familiarity with:
- Knowledge of weeding cut vinyl
- Working with sign media and substrates
- Interior and exterior installation requirements.
- Operate media laminating equipment
- Skilled in Rip Software (Onyx would be a plus) and Illustrator software
- Operation of wide format ink jet printer
Other required qualifications are as follows:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and database software
- Team oriented; Ability to collaborate cross functionally and to influence without direct authority
- Self-motivated, achievement-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make good decisions based on the best interests of the company
- Highly flexible and able to respond quickly to unforeseen changes in projects and customer requirements.
- Good Driving Record
To determine eligibility and schedule interview, Contact Larry Lynn