Mailing Services in - Cedar Rapids, IA: Get Your Mail Moving
Direct mail campaigns remain a powerful way to grow your brand exposure and sales, but they can be tough to manage by yourself. Especially while also running other aspects of your business. With streamlined mailing services in - Cedar Rapids, IA, from Allegra, you can plan and manage your direct mail marketing with ease. Additionally, Allegra can create customizable mailing lists for you. Targeting the most likely audience to want what you offer is Job #1 in direct marketing. We are your one-stop provider who can handle all of your mailing services for you. And, now you can plan and manage your direct mail campaigns with ease, using a one-stop provider who can handle it all for you.
Get your next direct mail campaign into the mail stream faster and in the right hands with:
- Address verification: This allows you to check the validity and deliverability of physical mailing addresses.
- Barcoding: This allows you to track individual pieces of mail.
- Collating: Prepares your mail pieces for sending by arranging them in order.
- Direct addressing: This allows you to cost-effectively print recipients’ names and addresses on all mail pieces.
- Every Door Direct Mail®: Uses map zip codes and neighborhoods and allows you to filter by age, income, or household size using U.S. Census data.
- Inventory and fulfillment
- Mailing list purchase and management
- Postal discounts
- Sealing and pre-sorting: Seals and then groups the mail by zip code, which leads to lower postage costs.
- Tabbing: This allows you to maximize mailer effectiveness and leads to lower postage costs.
Allegra is your one-stop provider for mailing services, from initial mailer design, copywriting, printing, and list fulfillment right on through to the actual mailing of your campaign. Look to us to handle all the details that make up a successful campaign.
Are you ready to get your brand’s direct mail campaigns underway? Contact us to discuss your goals with a specialist, as well as what all of your options for mail campaigns are, including direct mail postcards, envelope printing, and more.
Let’s get this going! Request a consultation on your mailing strategy.