Impact of Print and Mail in Modern Marketing Strategy
Allegra Marketing Print Mail surveyed marketing professionals to understand the role print and mail play as part of their current marketing strategy. Marketing with direct mail and printed marketing materials creates an integrated approach to drive leads and increase brand visibility.
Our research shows that print still plays a vital role in the marketing process and will continue to do so moving forward:
- 58% of marketers expect to increase their use of printed marketing materials in the coming year.
- 71% of seasoned marketers (those with more than five years of experience) have used printed materials in the past year.
- 7/10 marketers report using brochures/flyers in the past 12 months.
- 89% of marketers say that the use of printed marketing materials is effective at generating brand awareness for their business.
- 76% of marketers say that their budget for printed marketing materials will increase in the next year.
- 88% of marketers say that the use of printed marketing materials is effective at driving leads for their business.
Overall, our research shows that marketers will continue to rely on print as a marketing channel to promote their brand and generate more leads.