LOCAL ROOTS, LOCAL SERVICE
At Allegra, the businesses and nonprofits in and around Toronto are the lifeblood of what we do. We know a business can only remain as strong as the community it serves. It’s a pretty simple business philosophy that helps keep this community vital.
Like you, we are local business owners who live, work and play in this community. Our commitment to the Toronto area goes beyond just doing business here.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
At Allegra Toronto Downtown, we enjoy working with many nonprofits and associations in and around our centre. Every year we team up with organizations like Regent Park School of Music, The Children’s Book Bank, The Salvation Army, Sherbourne Health Centre and others to build a strong and vibrant community. We understand the value of investing in and working with our neighbours, and if you have a project that you would like to work on, we welcome the opportunity to work with you as well.
THINKING GREEN. PRINTING SMARTER.
The printing process can be resource intensive, but there are many “green practices” we incorporate in our daily work routines to diminish the amount of waste we generate. Here are some methods we currently use:
- Recycling Programs – From paper to ink to money and everything in between, recycling saves. It also reduces air pollution and waste to landfills.
- Controlling Waste – By establishing inventory controls, we reduce waste and save money for us and our clients.
- Using Resources Wisely – Incorporating recycled papers with high levels of post-consumer content into your communications projects helps reduce the paper going to landfills.
- Choosing “Smart” Inks – Using vegetable- or soy-based inks means less toxins and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are released into the air and soil.
- Confidentiality is also top of mind – We shred all of our paper waste to make sure your information in secure.
You can choose print communications to be part of your mix ... and feel good about it. Having a partner that knows what’s essential to you and your brand image makes the choices easy.
Local roots, local commitment, and a local business to support your work – that’s a pretty powerful combination. Talk to us today about your business or organization, and let’s see what we can build together.