Print Newsletters: Personal, Portable and Informative
When it comes to high readership and engagement, printed newsletters shine. Adding unique printed materials to your marketing strategy can help improve your brand's visibility, reach your target customers, and drive sales.
Newsletters can be a great compliment to your company's online campaigns and promotions. Unlike digital marketing, print communications are tangible and capture your audience in a different way. Use print newsletters as an opportunity to nurture your relationship with existing customers.
What is a newsletter?
Newsletters are a natural way for your company or organization to share news, trends, special offers, information on upcoming events, and more. They’re a welcomed communication that keeps you connected to your customers, leading the way to long-lasting relationships.
The best newsletters seek to educate their intended audience instead of selling to them. Following the best print newsletter, design practices will ensure you get the best results. Let us help you develop a newsletter design that's both compelling and cost-effective.
Our team can also help guide you with:
- Newsletter ideas and topic selection. Our experienced team can help you make sure the content delivery is clear and easy to read.
- Finding the right newsletter format. This means figuring out the right size, shape, and binding.
- Choosing the best material to print your newsletter from a wide selection of paper stocks.
- Deciding the best newsletter delivery methods to reach your audience at the right time.
- The best times to print and send your newsletter as well as the frequency.
We’ve helped organizations in all types of industries – finance, technology, real estate, and education, just to name a few – increase engagement with their core audiences through newsletters. Allegra is here for you, too. Take advantage of our newsletter design and printing experience!
Contact us today for more ways to keep your customers and supporters in the know with professional newsletter design and printing.