Sixteen Allegra Franchise Members Named to Printing News Magazine’s Annual Top 100 List
PLYMOUTH, Mich. - Sixteen Allegra franchise members have been named to this year's Printing News Top 100 Quick & Small Commercial Printers list.
"Our franchise members continue to provide small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofits with the best combination of solutions and support to meet their goals and to serve as a trusted local resource," said Kevin Cushing, president, Alliance Franchise Brands Marketing & Print Division.
"Their achievements are a direct result of our centers’ partnerships and bonds with their customers and reflect their unwavering commitment to providing the highest quality customer service and expertise."
Allegra locations ranked among the Top 100 include:
- Dave Campbell, Allegra, Asheville, N.C., Allegra, Hendersonville, N.C. and Allegra, Johnson City, Tenn.
- Allegra Corporate Centers, Allegra, Plymouth, Mich. and Allegra Troy, Mich.
- David Kovacs, Allegra, Princeton, N.J.
- Lisa and Darwin Buehler, Allegra, Little Rock, Ark.
- Kyle Spencer, Allegra, Helena, Mont.
- John Flynn, Allegra, Sterling, Va.
- John Fergusson, Allegra, Richmond, Va.
- Peter Marcus, Allegra, Tucson, Ariz.
- Therese and Patrick Mahoney, Kelly Parkinson and Joe DiMauro, Allegra, Saline, Mich.
- Michael Grant, Allegra, Vancouver, B.C.
- Simon Wood, Walt McGinn and Catharine Franchuk, Allegra, Ottawa, Ont.
- Joe Mullan, Allegra, Denver, Colo. and Allegra, Boulder, Colo.
- Clyde Moses, Allegra, Show Low, Ariz.
- Eric Van Kerckhove and Ben Van Kerckhove, Allegra, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Paul Kessen, Allegra, Naples, Fla.
- John and Nicole Atkinson, Allegra, St. Paul, Minn.
Allegra businesses are independently owned and operated and are members of the Alliance Franchise Brands network, a world leader in marketing, graphics and visual communications, with locations throughout North America.