Printing News Magazine’s Annual Top 100 List Includes 15 Allegra Marketing Print Mail Locations
Fifteen Allegra franchise locations are ranked among the Printing News Top 100 Quick & Small Commercial Printers, growing Allegra’s presence on the list for the fourth consecutive year.
"Like many of our clients, Allegra centers are small businesses, too," said Allegra Network President Kevin Cushing. "We know the challenges small and medium-sized businesses face when looking for new ways to meet their business goals. Having marketing and print communications solutions that are proven performers makes it exciting for us to be strategic partners and help organizations realize their full potential."
Allegra franchise owners and locations ranked among the Top 100 are:
- Michael Marcantonio, Allegra, Plymouth, Mich. (No. 10)
- Dave Campbell, Allegra, Asheville, N.C. (No. 16)
- David Kovacs, Allegra, Princeton, N.J. (No. 24)
- John Flynn, Allegra, Dulles, Va. (No. 56)
- Jonette and Kyle Spencer, Allegra, Helena, Mont. (No. 62)
- Ed Kelchner, Allegra, Allentown, Pa. (No. 64)
- Pat and Therese Mahoney, Kelly Parkinson and Joe DiMauro, Allegra, Saline, Mich. (No. 70)
- John Fergusson, Allegra, Richmond, Va. (No. 71)
- Peter Marcus, Allegra, Tucson, Ariz. (No. 75)
- Michael Grant, Allegra, Vancouver, B.C. (No. 77)
- Walter McGinn, Catharine Franchuk and Simon Wood, Allegra, Ottawa, Ontario (No. 82)
- Lisa and Darwin Buehler, Allegra, Little Rock, Ark. (No. 84)
- Dave Muhleck, Allegra, Okemos, Mich. (No. 91)
- Clyde Moses, Allegra, Show Low, Ariz. (No. 98)
- Eric Van Kerckhove and Ben Van Kerckhove, Allegra, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (No. 99)
In addition to marketing consultation, copywriting and graphic design services, locally-owned and operated Allegra centers offer advanced printing technologies including full-color printing, digital color signs, posters and banners, complete finishing services, mailing services, variable data capabilities, promotional products and print management solutions.
Allegra centers are members of Alliance Franchise Brands network, a world leader in marketing, graphics and visual communications, linking more than 600 locations in the U.S., Canada and United Kingdom.