Eleven Allegra Franchise Locations on Printing News Magazine’s Annual Top 100 List
Eleven Allegra franchise locations have been named to the Printing News Top 100 Quick & Small Commercial Printers list. Allegra Network’s corporate-owned center in Plymouth, Mich., ranked eighth overall in the listing.
“Each of our franchise members is motivated to provide small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofits with the best combination of solutions and support to meet their goals and to serve as a trusted local resource,” said Kevin Cushing, president, Alliance Franchise Brands Marketing & Print Division. “Their achievements are a direct result of our centers’ partnerships and bonds with their customers and reflect their unwavering commitment to providing top-notch customer service and expertise.”
Allegra locations ranked among the Top 100 include:
- Michael Marcantonio, Allegra, Plymouth, Mich. (No. 8)
- Dave Campbell, Allegra, Asheville, N.C. (No. 16)
- David Kovacs, Allegra, Princeton, N.J. (No. 24)
- John Flynn, Allegra, Dulles, Va. (No. 50)
- Pat and Therese Mahoney, Kelly Parkinson and Joe DiMauro, Allegra, Saline, Mich. (No. 68)
- John Fergusson, Allegra, Richmond, Va. (No. 71)
- Eric Van Kerckhove and Ben Van Kerckhove, Allegra, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (No. 73)
- Peter Marcus, Allegra, Tucson, Ariz. (No. 74)
- Walter McGinn, Catharine Franchuk and Simon Wood, Allegra, Ottawa, Ontario (No. 80)
- Clyde Moses, Allegra, Show Low, Ariz. (No. 97)
- Kyle and Jonette Spencer, Allegra, Helena, Mont. (No. 98)
Awarded annually, Printing News’ Top 100 list also includes subsets of top performers in sales growth percentage, sales per shop and sales per employee. The Allegra centers in Asheville, N.C., and Richmond, Va., rank first and second respectively for highest sales growth percentage.
Locally-owned and operated Allegra centers offer comprehensive marketing and printing solutions for businesses and nonprofit organizations, including graphic design, marketing strategy, full-color printing, signs, posters and banners, mailing services, promotional products and online print management solutions.
For more information about Allegra, visit https://allegramarketingprint.com. For franchise opportunities, visit http://allegramarketingprint.com/franchiseopportunities/.
To view Allegra in the full ranking, visit http://www.printingnews.com/document/12338788/2017-printing-news-top-100- quick-and-small-commercial-printers.