Want to join our team?
Our business runs on talent. Our locally-owned center is part of a network of nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, meaning our local staff can call on the experience and support of similar professionals to learn, share and grow in their careers.
We offer great benefits and an atmosphere where good work and talent are recognized and rewarded.
Interested in working for us? Use the form below to get in touch.
Printing Bindery Operator
compensation: Commensurate with experience
employment type: full-time
Allegra Marketing Print Mail on 22nd & Park is a well-established,
state-of-the-art, progressive, full service printing company. The ideal
candidate is a self-starter who works well within a demanding and evolving
environment. Additionally, the successful candidate will be proactive in
anticipating the company's other needs and providing support as required.
Allegra Marketing Print Mail on 22nd & Park has served the Tucson area for
over 25 years. We offer digital and variable data printing, graphic design,
multi-color and 4-color process printing, mailing and fulfillment services
and large format printing. We provide quality products and services
designed to exceed the customer's expectations.
- Complete all finishing services for press and copier projects in
compliance with job specifications and company quality standards.
- Operate folders, cutters, drills, shrink wrapper, UV coater and all
miscellaneous equipment according to specifications to produce customized
- Maintain appropriate production documentation.
- Ensure high quality standards and neatness for all work performed.
- Deliver mail to post office.
- Receive and check in all paper orders then stage accordingly.
- Receive all other shipments delivered throughout the day.
- Periodically deliver jobs to customers and make miscellaneous pick-ups
and deliveries as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of experience in a traditional bindery environment is preferred.
- Requires good mathematical skills.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment problem solving.
- Basic computer familiarity.
- Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information,
materials and authorizations.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Meet or exceed minimum test results as designated by hiring manager.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be detail-oriented.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking and having priorities change
throughout the workday.
- Need to be a team player at all times.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401K & Profit sharing
- Great working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidate will be required
to pass a drug test and background check.
If you are interested in this position and you are ready to join our team,
please email your resume and salary requirement.
Patrick Edwards: email@example.com