WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Our business runs on talent. Our locally-owned centre is part of a network of nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, meaning our local staff can call on the experience and support of similar professionals to learn, share and grow in their careers.
We offer great benefits and an atmosphere where good work and talent are recognized and rewarded.
Interested in working for us? Use the form below to get in touch.
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-starter and results-driven sales person to sell our portfolio of marketing services solutions to small and medium sized businesses in the GTA area. If you are looking for an exciting consultative sales career that lets you help small and medium sized businesses grow their business, we may be a perfect match!
What We Are Looking For:
Experience and Skills
- Successful post-secondary degree/certificate’
- At least 3-5 years of Outside Business-to-Business Sales Experience an asset
- Proven Successful Sales Track Record (provide method and historical results)
- Experience in direct marketing, digital and/or local advertising sales or as an advertising agency account executive a plus
- A ‘real world’ understanding of the variety of marketing options for small businesses and their strengths and uses is preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and strong customer follow-up skills
- Computer Literate with proficiency in MS Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and the Internet for research
- Solution Based or Consultative Sales Training or Experience preferred
- Detail-Oriented with the ability to follow-up on tasks
- Experience tracking customer data in CRM, weekly call and activity logging
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and dependable transportation
What You’ll Do
- New business development via identifying, qualifying and selling new prospects
- Meet and exceed all sales quotas for existing accounts and new business clients
- Retain and grow existing account base via cross-selling additional services
- Conduct needs-based consultative meetings with prospects and existing accounts including business owners, heads of marketing and C-level decision makers
- Incorporates selling core products and services in combination with, marketing services opportunities or in a stand-alone fashion, as may be applicable for each client or prospect opportunity
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Prepare and present marketing plans and proposals and follow-up on all quotes
- Develop solution-based presentations that address clients’ business needs
- Prepare and submit weekly activity call logs and actual-to-target status
- Open and available for ongoing training / education from both self-study and corporate training
- Close sales and provide excellent customer service and follow-up
- Enjoy working in a face-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Competitive base salary and unlimited commissions/bonuses
- Competitive benefits package
If you have the experience and skills we are seeking and you enjoy helping businesses grow, please forward your resume for our review and consideration. Please include your contact information, references and your availability.