Want to join our team?
Our business runs on talent. Our locally-owned center is part of a network of nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, meaning our local staff can call on the experience and support of similar professionals to learn, share and grow in their careers.
We offer great benefits and an atmosphere where good work and talent are recognized and rewarded.
Interested in working for us? Use the form below to get in touch.
Sales Consultant Job Description
Purpose of Position:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating sales through face-to-face and telephone contact with clients and prospects. They are responsible for developing and maintaining their customer base while continually developing new clients. The consultant will do everything possible to provide exceptional service, follow through and coordination between center and client. This person is a vital part of the overall customer service provided, both in the center and in the business community, and will work closely with other team members.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and attend after work functions when needed.
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
1+ years of experience in an outside sales position required. Some experience with multiline telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful. Practical work experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office.
• THIS IS A NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT POSITION. Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of center business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
• Professionally handle requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
• Make enough outbound phone calls to customers and prospects to fill the “classic sales funnel” process per week.
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
• Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and system troubleshooting.
• Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
• Actively manage short- and-long term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
• Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the center, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the center and its vendors, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
• Conduct on-site and community-based presentations, seminars and education that promote the image of our center as a leader in printing, copying and graphic services.
• Develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results.
• Develop a call schedule to adequately cover territory and provide reports and data on results.
• Other duties as required by management.