At Allegra, the businesses and non-profits in and around Cape May and Atlantic Counties are the lifeblood of what we do. We know a business can only remain as strong as the community it serves. It’s a pretty simple business philosophy that helps keep our communities vital and economy thriving.
Like you, we are local business owners who live, work and play in our community. Our commitment to the Marmora area goes beyond just doing business here. We are an active part of the community, involved in:
Allegra | Marmora is doing more
in our community to support local
businesses and charities.
- Cape May County Chamber of Commerce (Since 2010; Denise, one of the owners of Allegra, is an Ambassador, has served on the Marketing Committee and a Board Member as of Oct. 2017)
- Ocean City Chamber of Commerce (Since 2010)
- Lower Township Chamber of Commerce (Since 2015)
- Upper Township Business Association (since 2010; Nick, one of the owners of Allegra, is former President)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Atlantic and Cape May Counties (Denise is Vice Chair)
- Women’s Only Network of Cape May County (W.O.N.)
- Upper Township Soccer Association (Nick is an Asst. Coach)
- Upper Township Baseball (sponsors)
Thinking Green. Printing Smarter.
The printing process can be resource intensive, but there are many "green practices" we can incorporate in our daily work routines to help diminish the amount of waste we generate. Here are some methods we are currently using:
- Recycling Programs – From paper to ink to money and everything in between, recycling saves. It also reduces air pollution and waste to landfills.
- Controlling Waste – By establishing inventory controls, we reduce waste and save cash. Sequencing print jobs by ink color saves ink changes and labor while eliminating waste.
- Using Resources Wisely – Incorporating recycled papers – with high levels of post-consumer content – into your communications projects helps keep a lot of paper out of landfills.
- Choosing "Smart" Inks – Using vegetable- or soy-based inks means less toxins and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are released into the air and soil.
You can choose print communications to be part of your mix … and feel good about it. Having a partner that knows what’s essential to you and your brand image makes the choices easy.
Local roots, local commitment, and a local business to support your work – that’s a pretty powerful combination. Talk to us today about your business or organization, and let’s see what we can build together.