Community involvement is a core value at Allegra. Since 2004, we have donated a minimum of $20,000 annually back to the community we love and to those who serve others. We are an active part of the community, involved in:
- Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
- North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Networking Organization
- Business Network International
- Promotional Products Association International
- Arkansas Advertising Federation
- Mid-South Sign Association
- Rotary Club of West Little Rock
- The University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College Foundation
- Arkansas Zoological Foundation
- Women & Children First
- Building Owners & Managers Association
- Arkansas Apartment Association
- Arkansas Hospitality Association
- Hillcrest Merchants Association
- United Cerebral Palsy
Thinking Green. Printing Smarter.
The printing process can be resource intensive, but there are many “green practices” we can incorporate in our daily work routines to help diminish the amount of waste we generate. Here are some methods we are currently using:
- Recycling Programs – From paper to ink to money and everything in between, recycling saves. It also reduces air pollution and waste to landfills.
- Controlling Waste – By establishing inventory controls, we reduce waste and save cash. Sequencing print jobs by ink color saves ink changes and labor while eliminating waste.
- Using Resources Wisely – Incorporating recycled papers – with high levels of post-consumer content – into your communications projects helps keep a lot of paper out of landfills.
- Choosing “Smart” Inks – Using vegetable- or soy-based inks means less toxins and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are released into the air and soil.
You can choose print communications to be part of your mix … and feel good about it. Having a partner that knows what’s essential to you and your brand image makes the choices easy.
FootPRINT Fund® for Nonprofit Friends
At Allegra and Image360 – Little Rock, community support is a core value. We are making a difference in our community through the FootPRINT Fund® for non-profit friends. The FootPRINT Fund is designed to help nonprofits in our community reach new heights by giving free print, marketing and mail services to community-based organizations.
Our challenge to each of you is to help us build an even better community, one step at a time. We hope that the FootPRINT Fund we have established will help our local organizations leave their "footprints" in our community through increased awareness and visibility. Learn more about our FootPRINT Fund.
Local roots, local commitment, and a local business to support your work – that’s a pretty powerful combination.
Talk to us today about your business or organization, and let’s see what we can build together.