Our role goes beyond marketing, print, and mail, as our Allegra team members donate time and other resources to help charitable and civic organizations whose mission is to improve the lives of those in need. From The Ronald McDonald House to In the Image, our team takes great pride in helping others through numerous goodwill programs. Allegra also supports many local non-profits with our Posters with a Purpose Program as well as sponsorship opportunities for non-profit organizations that apply.
Allegra is proud to serve the Grand Rapids and the Holland Lakeshore area, and we recognize that our business can only remain as strong as the community we serve. We are committed to educating our customers about direct marketing and print communications that will make the most of your messages and your resources.
Proud Members of:
We are especially dedicated to helping charities, schools, healthcare institutions, trade and business associations, and other nonprofit organizations – whether to attract volunteers, generate funding, or make other contributions. Faced with increasing competition, these organizations must strengthen their visibility and name recognition to effectively serve our community and we are happy to support their efforts.
If you represent a local nonprofit, please contact us to see how we can help your organization. Current groups we sponsor include:
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce
- WGVU’s Cool Teacher Program
Thinking Green. Printing Smarter.
The printing process can be resource intensive, but there are many “green practices” we can incorporate in our daily work routines to help diminish the amount of waste we generate. Here are some methods we are currently using:
- Recycling Programs – From paper to ink to money and everything in between, recycling saves. It also reduces air pollution and waste to landfills.
- Controlling Waste – By establishing inventory controls, we reduce waste and save cash. Sequencing print jobs by ink color saves ink changes and labor while eliminating waste.
- Using Resources Wisely – Incorporating recycled papers – with high levels of post-consumer content – into your communications projects helps keep a lot of paper out of landfills.
- Choosing “Smart” Inks – Using vegetable- or soy-based inks means less toxins and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are released into the air and soil.
You can choose print communications to be part of your mix … and feel good about it. Having a partner that knows what’s essential to you and your brand image makes the choices easy.
Local roots, local commitment, and a local business to support your work – that’s a pretty powerful combination. Talk to us today about your business or organization, and let’s see what we can build together.