The foundation of a successful online marketing program is a solid Web design, built with your strategic goals in mind. Designed for the user, a good website is easy to navigate, easy to read and simple to use, and helps you integrate your print and web communications into multi-channel campaigns.
For any size business, a website is a must-have. Our web design experts will show you how you can have a site that:
- Incorporates your brand identity.
- Delivers your marketing messages.
- Complements the rest of your marketing strategies.
- Is designed and optimized for best search engine results.
Digital media and web marketing seem to change daily. We can show you innovative ways to use print and email communications to drive traffic to your site. Or, enhance a direct mail promotion by including a PURL, or personalized URL.
At Allegra, we stay on the leading edge, guiding you to best practices whether you are new to web-based marketing or an old pro.
Introducing ... Allegra WebOn™
WebON from Allegra Brockton is a fast, affordable and easy way to grow your company’s online presence and drive more sales.
Choose from a basic or advanced package to meet your organization’s unique needs.
- Responsive design — The layout and content is tailored for desktop, tablet and smartphone screen dimensions which is a must in today’s “mobile” market. And it’s designed with search engine best practices in mind.
- Comprehensive support — From design to hosting to ongoing maintenance, we take care of you every step of the way so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- Quick turnaround — Your new website will be ready to go live in six to eight weeks, driving more interest, inquiries and sales.
- Long-term value — The platform is simple to use. We’ll include the training you’ll need to easily manage your content and make updates as your needs evolve … and to keep your site attractive to search engines.
- Built-in metrics — All websites include access to Google Analytics. With a customizable dashboard, you’ll see site traffic, where it’s originating, the number of page views, the average time spent on your site and much more.
Not quite what you need? Please contact us for a custom quote. Our web experts are standing by to plan and develop a site that meets your organization’s unique requirements.