AT ALLEGRA Since 1988
FROM Evanston, IL
- Clemson University, BS in Engineering Technology
- University of Houston, MBA
- Formerly with Square D Company, Sr. Sales Engineer in Houston, College Station, and St. Louis
- Many years of experience with creative customer solutions and value enhancement
- I am happily married to my wife, Janice, and we have two teenage sons, James and Jake
- I enjoy playing golf, watching baseball, snow skiing, and community service
AT ALLEGRA Since 1991
FROM Glen Ellen, IL
- Over 30 years experience in the printing industry
- Outside of work, I am exceptionally proud of my beautiful daughter, Riley, who makes straight-A's in school. I am a huge fan of the Dallas Stars, a shared passion between father and son, Ethan.
AT ALLEGRA Since 1999
FROM Dallas, TX
- Over 15 years of print shop experience
- I’m an avid reader and love gardening, although Texas can be pretty hot
- I love being a mom
- I’ve become a little bit famous for my delicious Lemon Meringue Pie
AT ALLEGRA Since 2005
FROM Plano, TX
- Over 20 years experience in printing (letterpress and offset)
- Certified Mail Design Professional
- Continuing education in USPS postal regulations
- I love spending time with my wife and son
- I enjoy being outdoors and music
Sales & Graphics
AT ALLEGRA Since 2006
FROM Plano, TX
- Charter class of Plano West Senior High School
- BFA in Communication Design from Texas Tech University
- Dog lover with a chorkie named Bandit and a chihuahua named Ellie.
- Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority
- My husband and I like to brew our own beer and compete as LapDog Brew Co.
AT ALLEGRA Since 2015
FROM Frisco, TX
- BA in English from Texas A&M University
- Masters in Graphic Design from Dallas Baptist University
- I love reading, traveling, and oil painting
- I have a sweet tooth and my coworkers are quite aware.
Customer Service & Graphic Design
AT ALLEGRA Since May 2017
FROM Texarkana, TX
- Over 20 years in the print industry
- BFA from Stephen F. Austin State University
- I enjoy spending time at art museums and photography.
- I have 2 dogs: Ginger and Stella, and 2 cats: Rosie and Sophie
AT ALLEGRA 5 years previously and since March of 2016 after relocating back to Dallas
FROM Richardson, TX
- 11 years experience in the print industry – digital printing, bindery, management
- Entry level IT experience
- Currently pursuing three Associate of Applied Science degrees in Cybersecurity, Computer Networking Technology, and Cisco Networking
- My husband and I were high school sweethearts and got married on our 12th anniversary
- We host a bi-weekly board game evening
- I have a sweet tooth and hope those who listed baking as a hobby will pay up!
AT ALLEGRA Since November 2016
FROM Houston, TX
- Associates degree from Richland Community College
- 12 years of experience in customer service
- I enjoy reading, spending time with my family, and doing anything outside (hiking, swimming, camping)!
AT ALLEGRA Since July 2016
FROM San Antonio, TX
- Recently retired after a 25 year career in the telecom industry.
- I’m Allegra’s only part-time employee. I work Tuesdays and Thursdays to help with accounts receivable and client support. (And to keep the other folks in-line!)
- I love my animals Zola and Dylan.