Every company works hard to gain new customers, but the work shouldn’t stop there. Since customer churn is inevitable, it’s important to implement strategies to consistently re-engage your existing customers. These strategies need to go beyond simple customer satisfaction. They should to be an organized effort to create memorable experiences. In the upcoming Allegra Marketing webinar, “Behind the Curtain: Inside Tips to Wow Your Best Customers,” marketing expert Carla Johnson will talk about using your brand’s unique qualities to build customer loyalty.
Register today and don’t miss the third episode of in the Allegra Marketing Webinar Series!
If you are interested in learning about other strategies to connect with your customers on their buying journey, visit our webinar page. “Behind the Curtain: Inside Tips to Wow Your Best Customers” is the third session of Allegra Marketing webinars. If you missed the two previous Allegra Marketing webinars, visit our page to access the recordings.
Get access to the recordings of our two previous webinars of these series:
- Impact Branding: Find and Amplify Your Brand’s Uniqueness
- Chemical Attraction: Transform Lukewarm Leads into Loyal Customers
Five Ideas for Everyday Customer Retention
To create a long-lasting impression on your customers, you will need to go above and beyond what they are expecting from your company:
- Deliver exactly what you promise every time. Long-lasting relationships are built on trust developed through consistent experiences. No matter what type of industry you are in, consistency is key. To establish consistency, try automating processes not only in production but also in daily communications. Make sure everyone on your team is on the same page and knows exactly what customers are expecting every time they chose your company.
- Follow up with your customers when they least expect it. These customer interactions can be as simple or as complex as you want them to be. You don’t need to spend lots of money; a simple follow up phone call or mailing could be enough. The goal should be to let them know you appreciate their business and want to build a relationship.
- Always provide added value. Many companies do things like adding small gifts or free samples to orders. Everyone likes receiving free things, but the added valued shouldn’t stop here. Train your team to provide more support than what people are expecting. An excellent customer service can easily become the added value.
- Cross-sell and upsell. Sometimes customers don’t know there are other products or services they may like or need. Great customer service representatives understand the best upselling moments happen when they become better listeners. In the digital world, these opportunities also exist. Some online stores have dedicated sections on their pages or built-in pop-ups to highlight other products searchers may like.
- Remember gratitude can go a long way. Simple things, such as sending birthday postcards are nice, but a more personalized and innovative approach can have a bigger impact. Learn about them and the things they care about. The more you understand your customers the easier it will be to wow them.
For more great ideas to engage and retain your best customers, register for the upcoming Allegra Webinar, “Behind the Curtain: Inside Tips to Wow Your Best Customers,” Thursday, September 26, at 12 p.m. (ET)